SION Improvement District offers a variety of convenient payment options for our customers. Simply choose the option that best suits your needs. Also check out the Monthly Payment Plan option at bottom of this page.
Payment By Mail
When paying by check through the mail, please send all payments with your remittance portion of the bill. To avoid late fees, please mail your payment at least five-seven business days before the due date specified on your bill.
Payment Drop-off Location
You may pay your bill in person at our office address. We accept cash, or checks. Please note that we are unable to take debit cards or credit cards.
NOTE that our office hours are Mondays and Wednesdays 9am-4pm and closed on Statutory Holidays.
Payment Through Financial Institution Online Bill Pay
Many financial institutions such as major banks offer their customers the ability to pay their bills via an online bill payment service (through your bank's website). Normally, these services debit the customer's checking or savings account to pay the bill. Depending on the financial institution, they may or may not charge a fee for the service. Payments may take up to seven business days to post to the customer's account. Please consult with your bank for more information.
Interac E-Transfers thru your bank's website
You can also send an Interac E-transfer to our email address - email@example.com. You will be required to let us know via separate email any additional information we require.
MPP OPTION (Monthly Payment Plan):
This option allows you to make monthly payments on the current year’s invoices from Jan thru to Dec. It cannot be used for balances owing at Dec31/20 as noted on your statement.
The monthly amount suggested on your statement is from Jan to Dec (unless otherwise noted) and ensures that your current invoices will be paid in full as of Dec29, 2021.
To qualify for the MPP without incurring any late penalty fees the following must be adhered to:
- Any balance owing at Dec31/20 as noted on the statement must be paid in full prior to start of MPP.
- The MPP must start no later than March29, 2021.
- The monthly amounts must ensure the current invoices will be paid in full by Dec29, 2020.
METHOD OF PAYMENTS:
- Using Bill Payment thru your banking institution – look for ‘Sion’ as a payee (use your Folio Nbr shown on your invoices as the account number – minimum 4 of numbers to maximum of 7 numbers).
- Monthly Pre-authorized Deposit – this can be done in person at the Grand Forks Credit Union, bring a void cheque from your banking institution and ensure your Folio Nbr and/or last name is noted on the form. Your deposit date can be anywhere from 1st of month to 29th of month. NOTE – this can only be done by you in person, GFCU will not allow Sion Improvement District to process this or make any changes on your behalf.
- Cheques (Post-dated cheques are accepted).
Any payment received are applied first to the oldest outstanding invoices (interest first, then penalty, then initial invoice).
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
SION Improvement District
7920 Donaldson Drive
Grand Forks, BC V0H 1H2